Call for Nominations
Nominations due no later than March 31st, 2018!
Nominees for the awards should meet the following criteria:
Volunteer of the Year Award:
- Resident of the Moss-Bradley Residential Neighborhood or member of the Moss-Bradley Residential Association.
- Record of neighborhood involvement i.e., past service on the MBRA Board*, member of the MBRA Social Committee, contributor to the MBRA newsletter, volunteer for the Moss Avenue Sale, 4th of July Celebration, Neighborhood Clean-up, Christmas Party, Tri-Corn Park, or Annual Meeting, etc. Record of community involvement which serves the interests of the neighborhood i.e., Bradley University liaison, West Bluff Council, Peoria Historical Society, Westminster Food Drive, River City Marathon, Historic Preservation Commission, City Council, Moss-Bradley Revolving Fund, etc.
Past Award winners include Paul Masick and Ed Bannon & Joanne Tarbuck
- Property within the Moss-Bradley Residential Neighborhood.
- Exterior improvements that have enhanced the appearance of the property and of the surrounding neighborhood.
- Exterior maintenance that enhances the appearance of the property and of the surrounding neighborhood.
Past Award winners include Andrew & Mary Muir, and Wayne Johnson
Photographs are encouraged. If possible, submit a photo with your nomination. Current MBRA board members are not eligible for nomination. Submit the nomination form to the chair of the MBRA Award Committee by March 31st, 2018 by clicking here.
Winners of both awards will be announced at the Annual Meeting