The holidays will soon be upon us, which means that time to Hang the Greens!! Please mark your calendar with the details and join us if you can.
- Saturday, November 21st, 9:00 AM
- Meet at Ed & Joanne’s house: 1705 W. Moss Ave.
- Please bring work gloves, and a sturdy ladder if you have one!
- Trucks are also needed for delivery of greens and bows.
- Lunch for all volunteers afterward!
We’re looking to expand our ‘experienced’ volunteer base with some younger and agile helpers. Come to meet a few neighbors and decorate our neighborhood for this beautiful season.
The project usually takes about 2 1/2 hours, followed by a hearty lunch for the volunteers at Ed and Joanne’s.